About 3 months ago one I went to go get an oil change and the man that was suppose to help me, ignored me because he was upset with the man who told me to go to him. Supposedly he was going on lunch that's why he was throwing a hissy fit. I told the manager and all they did was "wash" my car. I mean, literally they just washed it with water as I waited for 2 hours just to get an oil change.

I waited in that guy's office for about 10 minutes and he didn't even say a word to me or acknowledge me. It was very rude and unprofessional. I honestly want to just go back there again and call him out on it.

This was not the only time I had a problem with them. My boyfriend had went to them recently again to get another oil change and tire rotation. They told him my alternator was going to break within a week or so if I don't get it fixed, in which they said would cost $700 dollars.

Being the good boyfriend that he is, he already paid about $200 for the tire rotation,oil change,ad air filter + labor and he didn't have enough for that. He also told he it took them 4 hours just to do all that and they told him that they replaced the alternator for free,which is complete BS. They're just a bunch of scams.

Don't ever go here to buy a car or get service. Their commercials are just cheesy as *** anyways.

Review about: Keith Pierson Toyota Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Keith Pierson Toyota?

Comments