My fiancé and I had spent the past 24 hrs shopping for a 2013 tundra.After dealing with Ernie Palmer and finding out that the truck would have to be driven 300 miles to get to us we called off the deal.

Note we were already approved for financing through Southeastern Toyota since we had been with the the past 3 years and had perfect payment history.

We decided to go to Keith Pierson because they had a truck with the same options for what online said a 1,000.00 less and was available ASAP. After speaking with the online manger Dwayne who assured us that they would give us the same deal as the other dealer payment and all, we drove over there to find out that we would become victims to a scam. The truck once we got there went from 31,020.00.

To 37,080.00 after I verified before that was the total price. Then after the test drive we were told that the last dealer did not run our credit app and there was nothing on Toyotas bank proving it. I walked away and immediately called the other dealer who verified with me credit score and history that it was ran and approved. I went back and called their bluff in front of everyone, the GM stepped in after and begin the lie all over again, stating that Toyota declined us and showed us a bunch of paperwork.

We immediately left and called Ernie Palmer back where we did get proof of approval and that everything they said was legit.Needless to say they lost out business, and we got out truck from Ernie Palmer.

Had an Experience with Keith Pierson Toyota?

Comments