My wife and I have been looking to buy or to put a nice down payment on a car.With all the info I have read on here helps me to *** out another bad dealership.

Thank you board for the great info. I don't want to spend my hard earned money at place where it's taken for granted. Other bad places to buy a car- Coggin Honda of the Avenues do not work with Darrick and at the beach next to Car Max. Also Arlington Toyota is just as bad.

Our company buys a lot of Toyotas and lets just say our company will not be doing business with them. Reader be warned!

If any one has had a great experience at a dealership please let me know.Only dealership that seems great is Ernie Palmer.

Had an Experience with Keith Pierson Toyota?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1178557

There is a Chevy dealership in Macclenny, Fl I loved.No high pressure sales- only place that looked for what I wanted & brought it there.

Very pleasant staff.Would buy there again.

Kingsland, Georgia, United States #886633

We ended up buying ours from ernie palmer after what keith piercson pulled on us.If your not against other makes like vw.

Vw of orange park is good to deal with just make sure you get a older sales man willing to work.We got our second vw from them in may and they did everything to get is the car and make it the same payment range as the one we traded.

St. Johns, Florida, United States #886585

Thanks Ernie Palmer for your opinion and your hard sale tactics that I experienced at your dealership. Keith Pearson was wonderful!!!!!

armstras06
Callahan, Florida, United States #613565

Ernie Palmer and Volkswagen of Orange park have the best so far for us.We had a horrible experience with Tom Bush when we bought my Jett'a a yr ago, sales person called and yelled at me on the phone when we called the GM and told him the salesman refused to hold the car till the event was over that day.

GM of VW of OP heard the call and was so helpful.

Today's bad experience with KP Toyota was a nightmare and you can read about it.We were led on and lied to so badly, needless to say Ernie Palmer won our business for the second Toyota truck.