Came in for service (I've been a customer for 7 yrs)ask for a trade/sale value of 2008 highlander for a new highlander.Steve in sales came looked at my car and ask me to wait....finally he ask my email and phone and would send info shortly....nothing.

Called after 4-5 hrs said it would be right to me. Next day Steve called to ask if I got info...no, just note from Eric asking me to come in so he could see my auto.

After speaking with him.....He said he didn't do the valuations and they really didn't have any highlanders.Could not believe the disinterest in selling!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keith Pierson Toyota. The most disappointing about 2008 toyota highlander trade in at Keith Pierson Toyota was sales Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keith Pierson Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keith Pierson Toyota to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keith Pierson Toyota?

Comments

Contact the Costco auto program or get info at your local Costco.