Product: Keith Pierson Toyota Sales Representative Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Keith Pierson Toyota - Awful

Buyer beware. Do your research before buying and compare to other dealers you will see why. Tried to put a relative in a car that was almost 3 years old with 40k miles on it. Was selling the car for almost 40% more than it was worth. With all these added on items. Was able to get my relative in a brand new car with half of the interest and for less than what they originally gave them.
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Keith Pierson Toyota Sales Representative Review

When my husband and I were asked about our occupations then asked about our incomes, we were literally laughed at. Apparenlty the sales associates expect that everyone to make 6 figures. It was my first time going there and none of my family will ever go there as a result.
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reply to reviews
Went to see a used Tundra I saw online. Set an appt. When I arrived the truck was gone. I was told that it had gone to auction that very morning(reason #1) and nobody knew it had left the lot. Salesman Vince Justice tried to put me into a new Tacoma. He never looked...