2.5
Insurance Quality

Went to Keith Pierson Toyota in search of a new car. Brandon the sales associate was new, nice and helpful.

I left the dealership under the impression they would take care of all tags tax and title fees. 3 days later the finance manager Terry Seymour told me I had to pay the taxes because I wanted to register it out of state. I asked to see a return policy and was informed they didn't have one.

I again asked if I could see it in writing and the finance manager told me I was "pushing him to cancel the contract" I did have Terry to cancel the contract. He was rude and disrespectful

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of keith pierson toyota customer care. Keith Pierson Toyota needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keith pierson toyota customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keith Pierson Toyota.

Comments