4.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Went to Keith Pierson looking for a car, they told me they do accept trade in and told them about my credit score they ran all the credit check and they went back to me congratulating me for the approval of my new car they made me sign lots of paperwork for finance etc went to my home with my 2016 new car after work they called me telling me that i had to go to the dealer to return the car because the bank approved me a different quantity and they had to return me my car cause they did not had any option in used cars lot available for me, it was the most awkward moment, but they do were fast in send my car's papers to dmv leaving me with nothing in case of something happens to me in the road.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Keith Pierson Toyota and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keith Pierson Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keith Pierson Toyota to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keith Pierson Toyota?

Comments