These people are trained and have to test on their skills for selling!Can't blame them for the way they are forced to sell cars!

I went just to look around, talked, negotiated and got the car I wanted... exactly. Made a deal, on a handshake, that I was getting my car for a certain price and when all was said and done... they lied!

I was paying $3000 more than agreed but at a good finance rate... until about a week later. I got a call saying they had a better deal, my payments were going down and I needed to come sign new papers. I was kept so busy with conversation that I didn't read over the new papers....

my new finance rate had doubled and my payments were only going down by about $5!!! I took these papers to my bank and got a lower finance rate... more than half their rate and lower payments and 6 months less payments!!! HOW does this happen?

I asked several times to take the papers to MY bank and they put me off... and ran my name through their "database" of creditors so much my score DROPPED 25 points!!!!!!!!

I will NEVER go to them or reccommend them EVER again!!!!The sales guy was good, no complaitns, he did his job well!

Had an Experience with Keith Pierson Toyota?

Comments