1.4

I went to Keith Pearson Toyota on Phillips Ave with my BFF, she had already been pre-approved for a huge amount of money. We found a car & went in to fill the paperwork out.

While we were sitting and going thru the process I looked out the window & there was a whole family sitting in the car. I informed my friend of this & then went out and told them we were going to purchase the car. They in turned began to speak with another sales man who came in and requested the keys from our sales person. Now remember she was pre-approved and only need to pick a car out and the financed company will send a check to the dealer.

Our sales person handed the keys over & told us if the other person makes a better offer on the car we would lose the deal. WTW? Then stated in a mean and nasty way asked us what did we have to put down. We told him we were pre-approved and didn't need anything down.

He then said why r you mad because someone is test driving the car? Just totally disrespectful, who lets someone else drive a car you are about to buy?

Needless to say we went to the Toyota dealer on Atlantic and drove off with a 2014 with lower miles and the sales person Alex was a blessing.

I didn't like: Awful.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1120505

?keith Pierson is not on Phillips highway that's coggin Toyota *** I'm looking to purchase a vehicle wanted to read the reviews of the dealership and your complaint is not a valid one

to Anonymous #1120631